Code of Ethics
To hold the selling and servicing of critical illness insurance and related financial protection products and services as a professional and public trust and do all in my power to maintain its prestige. Therefore, I believe it to be my responsibility:
- To keep paramount the needs of those whom I serve.
- To hold my profession in high esteem and strive to enhance its prestige.
- To maintain my clients' confidences.
- To render exemplary service to my clients and their beneficiaries.
- To respect my clients' trust in me, and to never do anything that would betray their trust or confidence.
- To present policies factually and accurately, providing all information necessary.
- To use no advertising which I know may be false or misleading.
- To keep informed with respect to applicable laws and regulations and to observe them in the practice of my profession.
- To cooperate with others whose services are constructively related to meeting the needs of my clients.